UML and Object Orientation
At the end of each course I ask the delegates for some feedback by
asking just two simple questions:
"What was the best thing about the course" and
"What was the worst thing about the course".
I use the answers to the first question to promote myself and the
answers to the second question to improve my courses.
- Jon was very good at explaining things. I enjoyed doing
the practical exercises.
- The best thing was seeing the UML classes in code and
seeing the program running.
- The tutor was knowledgeable and kind.
- The best thing was the examples; everyday functionality
that was easy to relate to.
- I enjoyed the practical exercise. It brought everything together
in a pseudo-worklike environment.
- It was great to have a tutor who knew the material inside-out
and was able to explain it very clearly.
- Jon clearly knows UML and also how it fits in with modern
- There were no questions that weren't given a full answer.
- The best thing was Jon's knowledge and enthusiasm.
|Jagger Software Ltd
|Company # 4070126
|VAT # 762 5213 42