At the end of each course I ask the delegates for some feedback by
asking just two simple questions:
"What was the best thing about the course" and
"What was the worst thing about the course".
I use the answers to the first question to promote myself and the
answers to the second question to improve my courses.
- Risk free environment meant we were not afraid to make mistakes.
- Lively and interesting delivery.
- Good pace, relevant instruction, time to take things in.
- Complicated subject matter clearly explained.
- Getting into groups to do activities helped share the understanding.
- I gained an understanding of how the techie's work.
- I now have a clearer understanding of UML which will be beneficial.
- Course notes were good.
- Understanding of the individual concepts.
|Jagger Software Ltd
|Company # 4070126
|VAT # 762 5213 42