At the end of each course I ask the delegates for some feedback by
asking just two simple questions:
"What was the best thing about the course" and
"What was the worst thing about the course".
I use the answers to the first question to promote myself and the
answers to the second question to improve my courses.
- Comprehensive coverage by an expert.
- The light hearted approach made the lectures fun and therefore easier
to retain concentration.
- I gained a greater knowledge and enhanced ability in the area of analysis. The
workshops were an excellent opportunity to apply the knowledge gained.
- Upbeat and enthusiastic delivery!
- Despite my pre-conceived ideas the course was actually fairly interesting! mainly
due to Jon being able to relate to real life examples and showing genuine
enthusiasm for the subject.
|Jagger Software Ltd
|Company # 4070126
|VAT # 762 5213 42