Object Oriented Design for C++
The twelve delegates rated my skills as follows (1 == poor, 7 == excellent)
- A very useful training course covering OO design and how to implement the concepts.
- Jon really made me think about what was being covered. Excellent.
- Excellent, expressive. Jon has obvious passion for what he teaches.
- The best part of the course for me was the coverage of design patterns.
- I enjoyed the advanced C++ details (exceptions, functors, etc).
- C++ dependency management was very good.
- Very clear explanations. Good pace. Friendly. Helpful.
- Very practical. Lots of good examples.
- Very good. Jon knows his stuff and presents well.
- My understanding was greatly increased by the examples and practical exercises.
Are you thinking of hiring me to teach a course?
Would talking to one of the programmers who attended this training
course be helpful? If so,
- Would use Jon again: 6.83
- Knowledge: 6.75
- Presentation: 6.5
- Preparation: 6.41
|Jagger Software Ltd
|Company # 4070126
|VAT # 762 5213 42