Object Oriented Design for C++
The twelve delegates rated my knowledge
at 4.8 out of 5 and my teaching skills 4.6 out of 5.
- To be honest, in the past 5 days, I've learnt more about OO
compared to my whole year in university doing an OO course.
- I saw the link between OO design and coding, which many
OO courses to not cover.
- The best thing about this course was the
integration between UML and real C++ code.
- Converting the UML to C++ was a very good exercise.
- I'm very pleased to have gone on this course; very useful content.
I liked the comparisons between different designs.
- Jon definitely knows what he's talking about. Superb!
- Very knowledegable.
|Jagger Software Ltd
|Company # 4070126
|VAT # 762 5213 42