UML and Object Orientation
At the end of each course I ask the delegates for some feedback by
asking just two simple questions:
"What was the best thing about the course" and
"What was the worst thing about the course".
I use the answers to the first question to promote myself and the
answers to the second question to improve my courses.
- The course was comprehensive and clear. The informality encouraged questioning when
unclear. The reference material was very good.
- I learned how to view process/problems from different perspectives and to communicate
to others using UML.
- The best part was the understanding gained in the modelling process; of how to
transfer thoughts into diagrams. The practicals were very useful.
- Good combination of theory and practice. Jon allowed the course to be driven by
the needs of the group.
- My objective was to obtain a good understanding on UML and its application to
current work. From this perspective the knowledge and experience of Jon was excellent.
The mix of theory and practical was particularly good.
- Clear explanation of UML given by someone with obvious experience.
|Jagger Software Ltd
|Company # 4070126
|VAT # 762 5213 42