Hands on Object Orientation, UML, C++
At the end of each course I ask the delegates for some feedback by
asking just two simple questions:
"What was the best thing about the course" and
"What was the worst thing about the course".
I use the answers to the first question to promote myself and the
answers to the second question to improve my courses.
- The course was very practical.
- I liked the code-UML correspondence.
- Interesting, relevant subject material.
- It was a good exercise.
- Better than I expected. Good involvement. Well received.
- It's whetted people's appetites for some Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
|Jagger Software Ltd
|Company # 4070126
|VAT # 762 5213 42