Multi Threaded C++ for Embedded Systems
At the end of each course I ask the delegates for some feedback by
asking just two simple questions:
"What was the best thing about the course" and
"What was the worst thing about the course".
I use the answers to the first question to promote myself and the
answers to the second question to improve my courses.
- Jon's extremely good at presenting information, and completely on
top of the material.
- I enjoyed the C++ element, and found it illuminating.
- The quality of the training was very good.
- The design of the C++ interface was very educational.
- Jon is very good at teaching: engaging, easy to listen to, etc.
- I learnt some neat c++ tricks and techniques.
- I thought it was very good.
- It certainly raised a few issues I'd never thought of.
- Jon's training encouraged me to think more about abstracting
some of the messier C API functionality.
- It made me realise
how little thought I've put into some of my recent OO designs!
- An informative experience.
- An all round a good thing.
|Jagger Software Ltd
|Company # 4070126
|VAT # 762 5213 42